Monday, January 2, 2012

skydiving for charity

Everyone I knew was getting a chance to go skydiving for charity. If you did not want to donate it was free, but any donations went to charity. It was raining and I was terrified to go, so I didn't ever jump. Back on the ground there was a blonde kid following me and Sarah Turek around. He insulted Sarah and she stood with her head down in the sidewalk. I was so mad at him and started chasing him. I wanted to either scream at him for punch him for what he said. So I ran after him and when I was about to catch up to him he took a giant wad of money and threw it at me and said, "There you go! Alright?! I'm sorry!" I picked up the money and saw that it was about 400 dollars. I figured that was a decent apology. Then I went back to Sarah. A few minutes later the cops came to me and said I was being arrested for stealing 1400 dollars. I freaked out and told them that blonde kid had thrown a stack of 400 dollars at me, and now he was making up the other 1000 dollars! I ran back to a classroom where I thought he was and all the people I have ever known who were blonde were in there and I couldn't remember who did it. I started searching all my friends for the 1000 dollars, despite it being made up, and blaming them for framing me. They all looked very offended. I found one kid and pulled 60 dollars out of his coat but he said it was his money.

No comments:

Post a Comment