Saturday, January 7, 2012

Chased

Today a group of girls and I were at a party at their house. Then a group of men started trying to get into the house to attack us. We all kept trying to get away or hurt them so they wouldn't be able to hurt us. However, we were only ever able to stay like one step ahead. They started getting closer and closer, and I looked outside and saw that we could easily hop the fence and run through the neighbors yard to try and get away. I told the other girls and they agreed to come. One got caught by a man though so I took off and ran across the yard and jumped the fence. I was running fast and knew I was still being chased. I turned as much as possible to try and lose them. I found a birthday party that appeared to be half inside someones house and half in their yard so I ran through the people and balloons scattered everywhere. I went into the house and hid there, but the people were on my tail and came into the house. I ran as fast as I could. I kept hiding in random places and eventually I was sure I lost them. A cute boy with dark brown hair came and helped me out of a hiding place and pointed a direction for me to go. Unfortunately, when I was running I bumped into an escaped convict in his orange suit. Then I saw way more. They saw me and smiled and laughed really evil-style and I freaked out. I ran and ran to get away from them. I ran into the cops who were chasing them. One of the convicts almost got me, then the cute boy saw me and helped me up into a small stairwell. He kissed my hand. I thought that was odd. I climbed the stairs and it was oddly quiet. Then the girls from when this started were there and kept giggling and helped me up the stairs. They guided me up the stairs until they reached a long hallway. there were balloons everywhere. At the end of the hallway I saw an oversized piece of paper. It appeared to be credits of some kind with names of all the people I had seen that day. Then one of the girls pulled me away from the paper and we started climbing more stairs and she said "Isn't this exciting?! This is all from Kellen Thomas!" I was so shocked to hear his name. I said "Kellen.....?" I don't know why she said Thomas. Then I said, "That boy...the boy that kissed my hand. That was Kellen?" the girl nodded. I kept climbing the stairs to get to him. I wished Lucas was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment