Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shopping

There were a bunch of people in my apartment (that looked nothing like my apartment) They kept rolling up my rug. One kid broke the springs in our couch so I had to fix them, I made up how to do it and was impressed with my handiness. Then Lucas and I went to a second hand furniture store. We looked everywhere for an entertainment center Lucas found one he liked but there wasn't room for our tv. I measured it with a tape measure, it was only 27 inches tall. I told him it wouldn't work but he was gone. Then we saw that I had reserved the entertainment center. I told Lucas I didn't remember doing that, but now it would only cost us 415 dollars. We seemed to think that was a good price. Then we saw a giant therapy couch and wanted to buy it as a guest bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment