Monday, January 9, 2012

Proxy Audition

Liz Chapman was trying out for a part in a play, but she could not be there to audition so I wanted to try out for her. I went to the auditions and when they called my name I went onstage and said, "I'm going to try out today so my friend Liz can get the leading role. You might know her. Her name is Liz." The director guy said, "Okay. What is her AAAUUUURRRAAAA?" I said, "Well she is really tiny and has short light brown/reddish hair. She has small hands. She is so so funny and smart and she makes you feel like you are good friends even if you dont know her." They thought about it and I auditioned and got of the stage. They said she got the part so I went and sat on some bleachers and a bunch of kids were singing songs. My Dad peeked out from behind a curtain and told me to come over to him. I told him I had to sit on the bleachers to wait for Liz to know she was the lead in the play.

No comments:

Post a Comment