Friday, October 21, 2011

Lucas and Crystal

I went to a get together with Crystal Marshall and while talking to her I discovered that she and Lucas had previously dated and it was pretty serious. I knew that she hinted at it but i could not get her to confirm or deny it. I walked behind her while she bought a salad at a salad bar and said " You know everything about when I dated YOUR husband..." and she just changed the subject. I was surprised and shocked that Lucas had not told me about dating Crystal, and I just wanted to hear about it. Nobody would tell me anything so, I went to get a casserole. I made one and took it to a party. They put it in the oven and nobody ate it because they all just anted homemade pizza. Julie Thorne was there and was really nice to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment