Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Disturbing

Today I was riding in the car with Sarah, Emily, Lisa Erickson, Mom and a few others. We were drivint to the temple and were all crammed in the back of a suburban. Nobody was in the passenger seat. I felt weird about it and got really nervous about the drive and felt like we were going to crash. As we passed a gas station one of the pumps blew up and the explosion was huge. People ran out into the road to avoid the fire but we had to swerve to avoid them. The car fishtailed and we flipped onto some people and the car rolled and ended down the street on the roof. There was glass everywhere. I yelled to see if Emily was okay and saw that Lisa Erikson was on fire and badly burned. I was fine so I helped Lisa and ended up carrying her from the car to the grass median. I went back to help everyone else. Once our car of people were on the median i overheard some men saying they caused the explosion to try and kill an orphan. I was so mad and started yelling at them. They were furious that we knew it was them and said we had to pull their truck to the next station by ropes tied around our burns and cuts. I was so sad for Lisa. The bad guy then cut off some guys fingers with a fork. (HORRIBLE! I woke up in a weird grossed out mood)

No comments:

Post a Comment