Friday, October 21, 2011

Chinese Parade Prince

My family went to China today! We were all there watching a parade and a royal cart came by and a bunch of princes got out and picked a girl from the crowd. I was chosen by one of them. he put his arm around my waist and guided me back to his cart. I was flattered but didn't want to go. The parade kept moving and I sat weirdly next to my prince. All the others were holding hands and cuddling with the girl they chose but I had no interest. I finally said "You didn't even ask me if I wanted to come." He looked shocked and motioned something and the whole parade stopped. I got out of the card and there were tons of flashes form reporters and I ran into a building while the prince picked a giggly Chinese girl and went back into his cart and the parade started again. I left the building and ran up a huge hill to find my family. I saw Sarah first and got into a chair by her and said "I didn't want to go with him." and she said " Too bad, I can't even write about this for the newspaper!"

No comments:

Post a Comment