Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lost and Found

Our neighbors, Kami and Jared took us on a road trip. I fell asleep in the car and when I woke up I couldn't figure out where we were. So I said, "Jared, where are we?" and he says, "In Haaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeee". And looked at me like he had actually told me. I was like "Ooooh" even though I could only guess he tried to say Hawaii.
I was confused because there was landscape too far away for it to be hawaii, but maybe we were really there. I pretended to know where we were and said, "Wow, they've really built up this part of the city" (which is weird because we were standing in an empty field) "What's the name of this city?" I asked, trying to get an answer. Jared goes, "Laaaaaeeeeeeeeee" I'm thinking, Laie? But there were no tropical trees. So I said, "Oh how I love Hawaii!" and Kami says, "This isn't Hawaii, this is Texas!" Then I noticed a sign that said FT. WORTH.

Next thing I know I'm in India in this old building. Its really pretty and everyone is watching really inappropriate TV shows on an old TV. I didn't want to watch them anymore so I got up and then realized everyone was mad at me, and they started chasing me and said I belonged to the King. I didn't want him so I ran to hide. I kept seeing good hiding spots but they were blocked. Finally I stood behind a door and Lucas saw me. When a group of people came looking for me, they spotted my toes and Lucas says, "Guys, go easy on her. Don't take her to the King. This is the only life she knows."

No comments:

Post a Comment