Monday, May 2, 2011

Awkward Swamp Date

I guess I'm not married today. There is a very handsome man sitting next to me on the plane, and I find myself wanting to make him laugh. He has on a leather coat with fur on the hood, which I find very strange, but I still want him. I strike up a conversation with him. Next thing I know we are walking through a swamp. It looks like there used to be a theme park here, we are on old rollercoaster tracks that go through this swamp, and there is an old aquarium to one side that I'm pretty sure has crocodiles in it. The cute guy from the plane seems to think that I am into his friend, who seems into me. I dont want to give him the wrong idea, so I am a little below my normal friendliness to his friend. I am nice, but try to act like a sister would or something. No flirting. I am in the front of four of us, I dont know who the other person is. The cute plane guy calls my name, and I get too excited and start running through the mud as he goes "ah don..you..could...okay" He noticed my over excited reaction right away and I was embarrassed and covered in mud. He said,
"Come here I want to show you something." I followed him for a while and he goes, "Are you liking him or not" and I said "Nope. I don't know him." He goes, okay.

Suddenly I'm back at his apartment. He is very organized and reminds me of Chad. His room is perfectly clean and looks very bachelor. THere is a TV on a dresser and a cover for a workout tape, which I find cute. I walk around the apartment and I realize there is someone in the shower. Suddenly my sister is there and goes "Is there a girl here?" I say, I think so, I'll check. I go over to the shower and peek over and see blonde hair. I say, "Is that you, Kelli?" the girl says, "YUP!"

(I woke up glad I was still married to Lucas)

No comments:

Post a Comment