Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Milky Salad

I work at a really cool restaurant and today these two ladies were being really giggly and girly. They asked me to make them a wonderful salad. I went to our fridge and we were almost out of all the salad stuff but I made them a salad with all the regular toppings and used thousand island. I took it to them and then went back to work and checked my dream journal. I had apparently posted a dream about Nicole S.'s daughter, Tori, because she commented on a dream and said "She's SO cute!" and I thought...thats weird the dream barely mentions her. Then another guy came back and told me the ladies wanted another salad exactly like the first. So I made the salads and we barely had any food so I made what I could then I went to look for more ingredients. When I got back Lucas had come and thought the salads were for us and he had poured chocolate milk on his. I panicked and grabbed a paper towel and tried to dry off the salad but it was ruined. I was frustrated so I went and layed on my stomach on the floor and never fixed the salad. Lucas felt bad that he ruined the salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment