Saturday, October 16, 2010

cheating

My family and friends were all out walking looking at all the fall leaves. The trees were huge and every leaf was a brilliantly bright shade of warm colors. We were walking and a friend of mine showed me these little pink sticks that come out of the ground and if you take the flower off the top you can eat them. She said they are really popular on sushi. We ate them for a while then everyone said they were going to the waterfall. We walked and eli said he wanted me to jump the waterfall and I told him I didn't want to. Lucas was holding a tiny baby boy. The baby was asleep on his shoulder. I somehow knew that the baby wasn't mine, and that he was Lucas' son. My mom asked who's baby he was and I said "Lucas' from before we were together." But then I realized the baby was about the age Molly would be, which means he must have cheated on me. I said "Lucas did you cheat on me? Becuase that baby is about the same age as Molly would have been, and we were together a long time before we got pregnant." He kinda shrugged and mumbled. I didn't understand why he would have cheated because we are so happy. I got freaked out and kept explaining to him that I know he cheated. He said the baby was his and a girl named Haley's. That she text him one day and he started talking and one thing let to another but now he has a baby. I was really really sad and felt betrayed. I was willing to raise the baby, but I felt like I couldn't trust Lucas. I didn't see it coming, and just felt shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment