Friday, October 8, 2010

Crap-a-munga!

Lucas came to bed after I was already asleep. I was on his side and he came in and bumped me and I yelled "HOLY CRAP-A-MUNGA!" and he kept getting in and i go "crap-a-munga" and Lucas goes "It's just me getting in bed" and I said "When I stare the shelves keep filling up" and he said "Oh really?" and I said "aaaah this crazy house" and he said "should we move?" and I gave a sad sigh and said "yes" and he told me to move over to my side and I laughed while I moved to my side.


We went to an amusement park. We waited in line all day and then chose to go to a haunted house first. I ran so I was in line first and Lucas was a few people behind me. This other couple was coming along the outside of the rope and tried to cut in front of us and said to me "Hey we were here first" and I said "If you were, then you would have been standing here" and I pointed to my spot in line. The lady had huge hips and was like "hmpf" and then the guy running the line said "Excuse me" and pointed to the cutting couple and said "you need to get under the rope in line." So they went under the rope in front of me. I was mad but didn't say anything because the skinny boyfriend gave me a really mean look. Then when it was time to go in I said to the man. "Can my boyfriend come in too?" and he just looks at me and I said "I mean my husband! HAH!" and he looks at my ring and goes "Ya." Lucas came up to where I was and we went in. it felt like we were walking in an abandoned subway station. There were homeless people all along the walls and some of the people who we had seen in lines sleeping against the wall. Everyone was yelling things at us while we walked like "Nice Haircut!" and "Move over!" It turned into a maze and we left the house. We thought, that was so stupid, there must be more. So we went back in and chose a different path. We walked into a room that was lit by a black light and everyone was writing with crayons all over these like 20 foot long scribbles. The goal was to find an end of a scribble and follow it and be the one to get the scribble that finds the middle of the room. I spent hours following different lines and finally did it! Then when I was showing the judges it turned out I cheated and it didn't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment