Sunday, October 3, 2010

mannequins

Today Shauna invited Lucas and I over for Jackson's birthday party. We went over and there were a lot of little kids there and I was trying to babysit them with her. Shauna and Joseph had set up a big fake house that showed the story of Jackson. It had a mannequin of each of them, and they would go through the different scenes. The there was one with them getting married and they were in wedding clothes and shauna was going up the aisle and then there was one of them asleep in bed but Josephs mannequin kept blinking. I looked at it for a while and thought it was really expensive but cool. I went upstairs and shauna was making Green bean casserole for dinner. I realized I couldn't find a little boy I was supposed to be watching and I looked for him and found him crawling behind the food items on the counter where shauna was cooking. I got him and then said I would feed all the kids and they all got themselves into their high chairs and I started asking them to use baby sign language and tell me they want to eat. I would put my hand to my mouth to motion eating but none of the babies were eating. I said I couldn't feed them unless they signed they wanted food. Some man was bothered that I wanted them to sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment