Saturday, February 11, 2012

Denture time?

My teeth kept breaking today. As Lucas and I were hanging out my teeth would either break and leave a tiny jagged bit in my gums or my entire tooth would fall out. Three came out at one time and I couldn't believe it. I was so mad and before I knew it I only had about 4 teeth left and they were all on the right side. I was going to need dentures. Lucas told me he thought dentures might look okay. I was sure he was not understanding that this was a big deal to me. I held my teeth in my hand and kept running my tongue over the jagged pieces that were left.

1 comment:

  1. Wearing dentures would be a great choice. These days, getting one is a fast and painless procedure. You'll be able to smile wide again not before long.

    Regards,
    Jane Tinkle

    ReplyDelete