Friday, December 23, 2011

Stinky Snow

A group of my family was standing on a snowy mountain peak. There was a really bad guy who had weird face paint, and he had a little friend who was like he servant or partner in crime. We were watching them and they got in a fight, then the main guy fell off the cliff. I watched him fall into the snow and slide down the steep slope really quickly. His friend was so loyal that he then jumped off the cliff and fell behind him. I didn't understand it. I thought for sure they were dead. I didn't see the friend again, but the main bad guy got up once he stopped falling and walked to a flat spot and pulled out a ball that I thought was a bomb and a lighter. Then he lit the ball and fire shot into the air and I was sure we were going to die. Then the fire turned into smoke and it smelled horrible. Everyone in my family in the top of the hill started covering their mouths and yelling "NOOOO! It's a stink bomb! Run!"

No comments:

Post a Comment