Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Rubber ducky targets.

Every day I am chased by someone and have to hide.

Today I was at what seemed like a community barbecue. There was a group of men who were being mean to everyone and they were handing little rubber ducks to people. In order to avoid having the group be mean to them there were some teens who started acting like them and following them around. I grabbed the shoulder of a kid with frosted tips and said, "I bed you feel SO cool acting like those jerks, don't you!" He shrugged me off.
I realized that the leader of the mean men was planning on killing everyone he gave a rubber ducky to. I had one. Some friends of mine had one. I told them to get rid of it and they wouldn't so I grabbed it and put it in my shirt to hide it. The mean man saw me and grabbed me. He carried me over to a hole in my parents back porch that was really deep. He planned to throw me into it.
I started yelling and screaming at him. I spread my legs and arms out so they couldn't put me in the hole. Then the guy picked up Lucas' scriptures. He started flipping through them mocking them. I was so offended and said, "Get your dirty, scummy hands out of my husbands scriptures! You're going to regret that!" Then I grabbed the scriptures and ran as fast as I could. They tried to chase me and were right on my tail then I ended up on a staircase and found Lucas.
I hugged him tight and said we needed to go. I felt safe now that we were together. We ran outside and there was a limo. Lucas went to automatic unlock it with his keys and I told him not to because it could blow up. We stepped back and he unlocked it and nothing happened so we got in the limo.

No comments:

Post a Comment