Friday, December 23, 2011

Missed the hike

We were on a trip with Tim and Janessa. We went hiking in an area that looked like Moab, Utah. We were in a big tour bus with lots of people. When the bus parked everyone started hiking up the hill, but I realized I was holding a big wooden sign that said "Merry Christmas". As everyone else left to hike to the top of the cliff, I ran back to the bus to try and put the sign back on it. I was going as fast as I could but for some reason it was taking forever and I knew I would never catch up to the hikers. Finally I put the sign on the bus and ran out to meet people but I saw Tim and Janessa and the group coming back down. I said to someone I saw, "Dang it! I wanted to hike to the top too!" and he said, "Well...Tim wondered why you didn't come. He said,'It's like cats vs dogs, eh?'" I realized that that meant Tim and Janessa thought I just wasn't the hiking type and I was so mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment