Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ex boyfriends

Don Barrand knocked on my door today and asked me if there was any way I could do him a favor. He handed me two 9X13 pans and two boxes of brownie mix and said he really needed me to make the brownies for his family. They were having family night and he had treats and he needed me to assist him. Then he left. I made the brownies and they looked great but were a little crumbly. I thought two pans seemed like a lot, and after family night when everyone in the Barrand family was eating them there was a whole untouched pan of brownies they put in the oven.

I was at Kristen Pierson's parent's house hanging out. Brandon and Julie were there. Brandon was sitting against the wall with a friend, and I walked into the room and sat on the floor with them. We were making small talk and the friend said something about how I crushed Brandon and that was wrong. Brandon looked at the floor. I said "I was 18 years old and stupid. I didnt know what I wanted so I think not getting married was the right idea. I was just being stupid. I am sorry about how I hurt you though." Brandon looked at me and smiled and we kept talking and it was less awkward.

I was in Hawaii surfing and I noticed Jamie and his new girlfriend surfing too. I paddled over to them and said Hello. Jamie looked shocked and mad to see me. I talked instead to his girlfriend and told her I was happy for them and she is beautiful and they look very happy. Then I caught a wave and left. They surfed in and came up to me on the beach and I teased them about catching small waves and said "Wow those waves were really huge, that must have been terrifying" We laughed, I missed him being around but knew I made the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment