Sunday, June 5, 2011

Second Wife

I found out today that Lucas has a secret second marriage to a girl from our church. I was sickened at the thought of him being with anybody else. I asked him if they had slept together and he said that he had to because they were married. I cried because I thought we had a perfect marriage and the idea that he has had a secret second wife all this time crushed me. I wanted to go back to just us. I didn't know why he needed to marry her, too. I hated it. I didn't want him to get kicked out of the church. I asked if they had kids and thankfully he said they didn't. I realized that he went to bed with me everynight, which means he is a bad wife to her anyway. Makes me wonder why he ever felt he needed to marry someone else.

I saw them holding hands. I wanted to die.



(SO GLAD to wake up from this dream!)

No comments:

Post a Comment