Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bruce Willis

I'm dating Bruce Willis. He lives in a big glass house that looks like very masculine. He tells me to take a shower in his stairwell. On the way up the stairs I see that there is a group of Japanese people having a meeting or something under the stairs, and I worry that they will see me shower. I stand where I think nobody can see me and shower using a super tiny nozzle that pulls out of the wall and I have to spray every inch of me because its so small. As I shower I am thinking that this is the worst place to ever install a shower, as my feet are sliding everywhere and I could easily fall down the wooden stairs. I begin to feel really weird and dry off and go upstairs where Bruce is and see he has stray girl hair all over, that I assume is mine and I take it off his shoulders. I feel even weirder about being here and get a piece of paper and write on it, "Thanks, but no thanks" and I put it on his bed and left. The door to his house was automatic like a department store door.

No comments:

Post a Comment