Monday, November 8, 2010

Second Coming

A bunch of us were playing on these red dirt mountains. We would run to the edge of a cliff and jump off it without looking down. It was a really far fall, but we landed in soft sand. I jumped off it twice and was fine, but the third time I looked down and it scared me and I couldn't jump again because now I knew how far down it was. All the sudden there was a bright light in the sky. I got really excited and thought Christ was coming again. I ran to where the light was, and when I got to Jesus there were people all around and he was walking through them. I was so happy he was there, and only thought about Molly. I grabbed His hand and asked him when I could see Molly and he put his other hand on my shoulder and said "not much longer."

No comments:

Post a Comment